MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

ITS APRIL! TIME FOR YOUR MAMMOGRAM LADIES

Dee

If you are due for your yearly mamo make sure you get an appointment to get it done...

PLEASE! Its important to not only you but to your family. We want you around for a long time, cause we love ya!

DD#1 had hers two weeks ago, they found a very small lump and she has to go back in 6 months for another mamogram. She had one before and they biopsied it and it was nothing, am praying hard this one isnt anything either.

Guest Guest

After worrying about a spot for quite awhile I just got my final results in the mail about 1 hour ago. Everything is fine and I am so relieved and happy I could shout it to the world!

Guest Guest

OK, OK...

I'm 46 now & I *have* to have it done this year. I haven't had a "baseline" done yet, even.

Breast cancer doesn't run in my family, but I've been putting it off because our insurance only allows a certain amount for "well care" tests and this has't been a priority for me.

Thanks for the reminder!!

Guest Guest

Howdy

This subject has come up before. Several people, including me, had some good laughs over it. All good natured fun. Thats OK. Problem is about a week after all this one of wife Snookies co-workers was diagnosed with breast cancer and had a double massectomy all within about a weeks time. No warning, no family history, no clues whatso ever.

Found out today her surgery went well. She was released in just a week. And expects to be back to work next week for 1/2 days the first week or so. Lucky woman, so far.

Get the test girls, we married the whole package, not just a life support system for a set of hooters.

Wyo

Guest Guest

Wyobuckaroo,

You have *SUCH* a way with words!!

I'm so glad your wife's friend had alert doctors and that hopefully she'll have a full recovery.

Thanks for the input Wyo... I think the one thing that puts a woman off on getting a mamogram is her fear that her husband, boyfriend, significant other will feel differently about her if she has to have a mastectomy.

Sad to say, I have seen it happen and that is so sad when someone puts their love for a person on how that person looks on the outside instead of loving the person on the inside. T.