MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Walking

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Is anyone walking outside now that the weathers moderated? Two days in a row I've walked 2 miles in the morning on my treadmill and it's so nice in the late afternoon I've walked another 2 miles outside. Today is supposed to be cooler so the treadmill will be it but hey, let's get busy when the weather starts staying nice.

I went back to the track to walk starting 3 weeks ago, every day. I love getting out of doors and into the fresh air. I took the pup on a walk up to the mountain top this week and we walked over to the Riding Stables to see the horses.

Guest Guest

Isn't it great being outside again! We had a couple inches of snow yesterday and 4-8 predicted for tomorrow through Monday sooooooo, it looks like it'll just be my treadmill for a few more days. That's ok, it's April so, this too shall pass!

Guest Guest

It looks more like January than April when I look out this morning. It's hard to imagine at 26 degrees and wind and snow this morning that it was 80+ degrees last week. Amazing!!!