MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

morning

theyd

And good morning from Alabama as well!!

Fall weather has arrived in all of it's glory this week!! Crisp, Chilly, Clear!!! :woohoo:

We had a very unusual weekend and glad to be on the other side of that. Now, we are looking forward to the coming weekend. :)

We're going to be having a camp-out on our own property if the weather holds out, and it is suppose to! It will be a weekend to remember.

Oh my goodness They'd!!! Where have you been? We've missed you a whole bunch. Welcome home! :woohoo::grouphug::cele::band::bighug2:

Fall like weather here also. It's been wonderful. Finished gleaning last of the garden before frost hits. Picked peppers, dug taters and then strung green beans on fishing line. Tied them to rafters on sun deck. In about 3 weeks they'll be "leather britches". Pear trees are ready to pick so I'm working on making connections for squeezo strainer listed on craigs list. The price was finally right and will sure help in making pear butter. Camp out sounds great Stephanie. Hoping to do the same here in couple weeks if not too cold by then. I sure do enjoy coffee made on a campfire. :D

th_FALLGOODMORNING1.gif

Wow, it is soooooo goooooood to hear from you. I do hope you and yours are all doing well.

You have to come in more often to let us know how you are.

We have been so busy this summer. If you take a look around the Sunporch probably on the 2nd page you will see some pictures of a project we have been working on. It is not finished and I'm not sure when it will be.

Glad you stopped by and hope you do so again soon. :)

th_FALLHUGSBEAR.gifth_HAVEAGOODDAY1.gif

Archived