MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thankful Thursday!

snapshotmiki

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gents! We are finally all moved in with the old trailer up for sale! We have much more room now. Went from 147 square feet to 210. Kind of like a womens size 11 shoebox now. LOL This one is 13 years newer and although it has sat for a few years, everything works! Thanks be to God!

We seem to have picked up a stomach bug on our ride West. Just diahrrea and exhaustion so we are thankful not to be starting work til Wednesday. The price of food here is about 3 to 4 times more than we were paying in NM.

Food is more but rent is less. Back in FL, one months house pmt. with taxes and insurance= 1 years lot rent including water here in AZ. Both just less than $1000 So we are paid for a year-few stay through the summer.

When I have some energy and money, I will start canning again. Until that time I will just take it easy,listen and learn here!

Have a great day!!! Mik

Our past few days have been tiring.

We've been going in shifts to keep DD company, as they were trying to induce her labor. Didn't work, so she came home tonight in hopes that being back at home will relax her and she will come into labor naturally. If not she goes back Sunday night and they try it again.

Poor HippieDad didn't get much of a birthday vacation this week.

Archived