MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Calcium Supplements for Women- These are yummy

Dee

Now my mom would say take 1 or 2 Flavored Tums a day but I found a new product that really taste great and its chewy and melts in your mouth. These Calcium Chews are called Viactiv and they come in Caramel, Chocolate, Cremesicle flavored and raspberry plus more.

I have had the chocolate and the caramel which are my favorites. I haven't tried the others yet.

Guest Guest

I have done several demonstrations on them and they are the best source of calcium on the market (that you can buy in a store). Research has shown that when you take other calcium supliments your body is not absorbing 100% of the calcium. But with the chews you are getting ALL the calcium in your body.

They make this product for women, which is a shame because they are now discovering that men also need the same amount of calcium in their bodies as women. And when demonstrating this wonderful product, I encouraged men to try it also. Those who was not afraid of tarnishing their male statis tried it and bought it also. I sold almost as many to men as I did women.

I have tasted all the flavors and they are all great tasting. Also if you purchase them like in mid-summer to fall when their promotions are on, they will usually have a coupon in the bottom of every container.

Hill