MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Where's the "tool" button?

edensong

I asked a few questions in MM's thread that's pinned above and Leah kindly answered a couple. I'm trying to set my default font to Verdana and she said: Click tools; options; content - set default font.

Okay -- but where do I find Tools? :behindsofa:

What version of Internet Explorer are you running? If you have version 6 it would be under Tools at the top of your window.. File.. Edit... View... Favorites... Tools. Then select Internet Options from the drop down menu. At the bottom of the General tab are some buttons. Select Fonts and set it to the font you want. Hope this helps.

What version of Internet Explorer are you running? If you have version 6 it would be under Tools at the top of your window.. File.. Edit... View... Favorites... Tools. Then select Internet Options from the drop down menu. At the bottom of the General tab are some buttons. Select Fonts and set it to the font you want. Hope this helps.

Oh you guys!...................

You bet me to it! LOL

Thats just what I was going to post. So now she should be able to find it and change things around. Good Job. :thumbs:

:AmishMichael2:

Leah answered in MM thread, but it didn't work. I'm using Firefox (IE has wayyyy too many bugs). I thought she meant Tools on the site page, not the browser. Still didn't work though. The only thing I can think of is that I may have to restart my browser for it to work. That's next.

Thanks, gals! And, I'm sorry -- I just realized I should have posted this in the Announcement and Help forum.

Most of the info like that is found in My Controls.

I did not see anything thing that would allow you to permantly change your font.

However they can be set each time you post. Just select the fonts button and set

your font first.

Archived