MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunny Saturday

Dee

Good afternoon everyone,

I am really late today. I took DS to Humboldt (45 miles round trip) this morning to get his truck he'd had worked on. As I came back through town I stopped at the library for coffee and a chat with friends. Came home and DH said we should go to Eagle Grove (35 miles round trip) to see his mother. We ate lunch out, visited with his mother, got a few groceries and now home at almost 3:00. Sooooooooo, you can see why I'm late! :P

Anyway, it's a beautiful 28 degrees, sunny and no wind so I'm off to walk outside before it starts cooling off for the night. DH has laid back in his recliner with his blanket pulled up so I'm thinking he might be planning on a nap.

Oh, I almost forgot, my tomato seeds have "hatched" so that's an exciting thing. Another growing season is starting but with deep snow here, there and everywhere it'll be a long time before these tomatoes get to the ground. It'll be the middle of May so, as you can figure out, I started these way to early but who can wait!!!

Have a good one with what's left of this gorgeous day AND be sure to let us know what's going on in your little corner of the world..... :grouphug:

In my corner of the world it started out warm (50s) and sunny. I volunteered for Bountiful Baskets this morning and by the time distribution in the baskets was done I was soaked with persperation (I was wearing shorts, tee shirt, light long underwear top and sweatshirt). Ran over to my mom and dad's to share my two baskets with them and by the time I left their house it was cloudy and cold. By the time I got home it was raining. Rain predicted here until Tuesday. Great...right in the middle of my Javelina hunt. Rain and cold are something I don't deal with well...that is why I live in the desert. But I can't whine because I don't think this whole year we have had a temperature below freezing. Of course, anything below 70 degrees is time to break out long underwear.

:)

Archived