MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Tuesday.....

mommafitz

Hey Ya'll! :wave:

Just checking in once again in the wee hours of the morning! :pc_coffee:

Todays snowy, wintry weather may change our plans for the day. I have to go to work no matter what but school may be out. DS2's high school has

performed amazingly well in boys basketball. They are advancing toward the state finals and tonight is one of those scheduled games. DS2 took off work to attend with his managers blessing. :happy0203:

No school means no game......... :shakinghead: disappointed kids if it gets rescheduled........

Threats and rumors of layoffs were floating around my workplace last week. Yesterday it appeared everyone was there so maybe we dodged another bullet. :thumbs: I feel somewhat secure in my

position (if thats possible) but I worry about others. We all have families to care for and jobs are hard to find in our neck of the woods. Most of us have been there for a long time.

DH cooked rainbow trout for supper last night. :feedme: It was delicious! He catches it and stocks up the freezer. I think we are now out of it...... :0327:

Tonight's supper appears to be barbqued pork chops.......

Have a fantabulous day!!!!!

mommafitz

:sassing:

Good morning mommafitz & everyone who comes later! :bouquet:

It is a mix of clouds and sun and I can see a few picks of blue sky in between the clouds. The clouds looked like they were snow clouds early this morning but I think they blew over. High in the upper 30's today but flurries tomorrow. The sub-pump is running so the ground is starting to warm up and the snow is melting.

My aunt sent me photos last night from the cottage at the lake out east. Her new neighbors sent them to my aunt and the other neighbor. The amount of snow is incredible & hopefully it will be gone by June!!! I just keep reminding myself the water table, which has been low, should be back to where it needs to be.

The kids both have checkups with the orthopod for their feet today and there is some cleaning that MUST be done today but I think we are going to have a low key day.

Have a great day! :bighug2:

Good morning ladies,

I'm in a rush this morning as I have so many things to try and get done BUT I wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone.

I'm so glad everyone is still at work mommafitz. Must be such a relief!

There are just amazing amounts of snow everywhere this year Jori. Let's hope it goes a little at a time or the flooding could be horrendous. Our pasture is low land and I'm sure it'll be a 1/4 mile lake from our place to my MIL's before it's all gone. Of course if we all had our way to heck with the flooding and it would be gone by tonight...contrary creatures aren't we!

You all have a great day! :grouphug:

Archived