MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Friday is soooo nice

Dee

Good morning everyone

A bright sunny morning here in Iowa and unbelievably the temperature is 21 degrees. It's coming everyone, SPRING is coming!!! :bounce:

I'm home for the day, not going anywhere.....nice! I'll finish planting the seeds I've got so far but I need to get some more. Anyone else started anything?

Time to get my breafast started and get busy around here. What's happening in your little corner of the world today? :grouphug:

Good morning Dee and everyone else to come,

It's wonderfully sunny here and the frost/ice that was covering everything is melting where the sun has hit it. The edges of the garden are visible so maybe we will be able to start working the garden at the end of the month.

I fell asleep trying to get DD settled down last night (and to sleep). I had my glasses on and when I woke up at 1ish and after 5 minutes realized my glasses weren't on the headboard and are currently MIA. I think that found a home in the lost sock-mitten/glove-sunglasses abyss. I have my old glasses that I was able to use for a short time but put my contacts in.

It's bowling day for the homeschool group that DD's preschool is part of. Not sure if we are going to make it or not as we have gone somewhere everyday this week.

Have a great day!

Wow, I'm just giggling that where Jori is, 21 is warm...we're in the 40's here in the Phoenix valley, and we're freezing! :D We are supposed to have rain and a high of 56 on Sunday. In MARCH!!! I'll tell you what, we're loving this "global warning" here in AZ! :wink (2):

We're not going anywhere exciting today, unfortunately, as both my kiddos have ear infections (poor babes!), but we're making the best of it by hanging out in our jammies and watching Up (I love Pixar). SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!

I hope all of you have a wonderful Friday and a wonderful weekend. Mine will be great if my kids feel better at the end of it!

Archived