MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

matchmaker, matchmaker

Guest Guest

Are there any single women on this board anywhere near Ocala, Florida who would like to meet a sweet guy? My bil moved to Florida a year ago and is settled now, and thinking about settling down there permanently. He's 41, 6'8" and rides a motorcycle since he's too tall for a car....though he's looking into buying a truck with a high cab. He's a big teddy bear of a guy, cute, with adorable dimples. He's never been married, loves kids, doesn't drink, smoke or do drugs. He's looking for someone from about 30 to 50, non smoker, no drugs, social drinker ok, and MUST love the outdoors, riding on his motorcycle, and the beach. He would NEVER cheat or abuse. I'm lucky to be married to his brother, or I'd go after him! grin.gif

*Let's see now* 35, near Ocala, tall, sweet?

Man, sounds great Mare! grin.gif Man, if I were only about 10-15 years younger I'd go for this 'younger' man! sloppy.gif Now if anyone knows of an available man between 50-60, just let me know! Giggle

------------------

frannie.gif

Yeah Brother sounds like a catch to me! (just the right height for me....are you sure you said single???)

Alright.....You know who he sounds perfect for? Our Cookie.....she just turned 40 and is 5'10 ....lives in Florida......whatcha think Mare??????

Oh Cookie.........look what we found for ya!!!!!!!

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bc.FHX9AZpQpY9DM

Hmmmmmm, enie, meanie, minie moe.........

Where were these fellows when I was searching for a good man?

God has given me mine but I sure do know a few single women.......

I do know of a place where a few gals hang out and they are either homesteaders or wanna be's. Will that help any?

How about a survivor contest, the sister's or sister in laws (as the case may be) can pick the lucky lady who will get to date their brother (in-law).

Snicker, snicker

It would be fun and what better place to do it than at Mrs. Survival!

Hillbillee looks around the front poarch and suroundings with a adventurous look on her face and a twinkle in her eye.

May the best lady win the heart of the homesteading prince.

Hee hee hee

Hill

If he ever travels to Chicago, I have a few friends who sound his type.

Hey!!! Pls do tell what you all are eating to grow so tall!!

Miracle Grow does NOT work for humans - I know. If it did, I would be willing to choke it down. (I'm 4'10")

Oh NO mia Mare!

I have that *not worthy* thing going on...

I mean your sooooOOOOooooOOoooo cool and organized Chica! I feel like your dopey pal you keep an eye on. *wink*

Actually, I've been scooped up by a Cuban-American babe. It happened at blinding speed...LOL. Hence, why I'm in a big city. smile.gif

But, Your brother and I would get along as buddies, after all I was a beer-stall girl at Bike Week in Daytona during the early 80's and can do most of the speak. I love Bikes, but it was somewhat vetoed by my family. LOL.

*ahem*

Anyway, Your very stablelized friend knows there must be other Floridians or girls from states nearby. He sounds too good a catch to lose!!!

and if he's Mare's brother, he's a double-dutch good catch.

Warm hugs,

cookie

------------------

cookiejar.jpg

Hmmmm! Too bad your bil lives in Florida and not in California. I know several wonderful single ladies here! smile.gif

Hey, I want to know what you tall people eat too! Then if I get taller I wouldn't have as much weight to lose! LOL!!!! wink.gif

Well, I had to try! He is an absolute sweetheart. But, he's not the homesteader...I think thats Logcabinmama's brother.

Cookie, why would I be offended? Is there a problem between us that I don't know about? I'm confused. confused.gif