MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Anyone want to come to Harrison Bay State Park, TN?

MomM

On May 29th DH and I will be at Harrison Bay State Park, TN. He's in a dulcimer group and they will be playing from approx. 11 a.m. to about 1 p.m. Darlene is planning on meeting us there, for a nice visit. DH and I hope to be there about 10 a.m. If you can make it, come on down or up or sideways (depending on which side of the park you live on). The park is near Chattanooga,TN. If anyone would like directions to the park, I can post them tomorrow. I am so tired right now, my brain is not thinking too well. It would be fun to get together.

Any chance you could record some of it? Video or sound... DH *loves* the dulcimer sound!

Sounds like fun... but I can't go. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the link to the park and it has directions. DH's group will be playing from around 11 a.m. till about 2 p.m. I know that we're planning on being there by 10 a.m. so he can set up the sound system. I shouldnt' be too hard to find - I'll probably be in a camp chair under a shady tree or umbrella (I hide from the sun, since I burn easily), and will probably have a quilt in my lap (that I'm trying to finish by the 4th Sunday of June). Would love to visit with any who are close enough to make the drive.

Here is the link about the park: http://tn.gov/environment/parks/HarrisonBay/

The group is playing at the park on Sat. to help the Friends of Harrison Bay State Park raise money for projects at the park.

Archived