MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunday with a chance of rain

mommafitz

Good Mornin' Ya'll! :wave:

We got our small plot of garden out yesterday morning. We need tomato plants and cucumber plants and then we're done. I planted cuke seeds but I plan to make pickles this summer. We got to town too late

for the green houses to be open. Walmart and Lowes are too expensive for me. Plants weren't that happy(healthy) either. :lois:

Today has rain in our forecast. That would be good on our seeds. I'm doing the regular weekend chores thing...... :pc_coffee: , :dusting: , :clothesline: .

DH is gonna grill hamburgers and hot dogs today. I hafta work tomorrow. He works tonight and tomorrow night like normal.

Have a ducky day ya'll!!! :happy0203:

mommafitz

Good Morning!

Hope everyone is fine today! We are having great weather--all sun and 86 for a high. There is a Blues Fest in town. Went over for a bit yesterday and checked out the craft booths. Today may go and just listen to music. Of course I can hear all of it from the Park as we are only one block away from the festival. Not the same though!

Friday and Saturday I did some canning-jalapenos and corn cob jelly. Today we are putting stuff on ebay as we got a storage unit to clean out for free. Also rented "Couples Retreat" to watch today. All DVDs are 99 cents everyday at the little store in front of us.

You all have a great day!!!

Archived