MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Can't figure it out

WormGuy

I just saw the thread. Glad to hear you are on the mend. Said a prayer for you and the Mrs.!!

Glad you are home now WG, hoping you regain your strength soon. Get lotsa rest! Mrs Wormie, thanks for keeping us posted too.

Motherhen , I was sick with that during and after Christmas for several weeks, it is an offshoot of the swine flu, medical pros who had it also in my area confirmed it with me later. It can really drag a person down even without respiratory problems with it. Anything one can do to rebuild and keep it consistently built is to improve immunity and general well being , herbs and such, vitamins.... I have found if I am 'religious' about it I can usually stem off such things again. Take care , to the one you know with it.

This stuff didnt disappear, it just changed tactics, the swine flu stuff..... so we need to be vigilant. Whatever fresh produce and such one can get when its available now is great too, they really have so many micro nutrients, gettin them fresh can really help with that.

Archived