MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Can't figure it out

WormGuy

To let ya'll know I will be MIA until???

I was sick last week, got somewhat better, but it's back again and worse this time. If I don't improve in the next couple of days wife will probably put me in the hospital. I have no reserves left to fight whatever this is. I'll try to update when I can.

:wormie2:

John

Sorry to hear! Is it one of those nasty bugs going round or something else? My mother got sick in the past week with a virus thats been going around since last summer. She sounds better but has a terrible lack of energy--a weakness. My family had this in March and took us 6 weeks to get over it.--if that is what you have. Hope you are better soon!

Anything that might be tied to the flooding you had? Mold in the house? "Bad air" from someone nearby who might have molds?

Keep us posted. And let Mrs Wormey know how to reach us.

We'll be praying for ya...

:bighug2:

Sorry to hear this. Also wondering what is causing you to feel this way.

Please take care and let us know ho you are faring.

Big hugs

Christy

Just got back from doctor, I'm going in the hospital for at least 1 day, maybe more. I am dehydrated and they will do test to see what else is going on. I'll have the wife post updates. Be kind...she don't do post real well.

John

Just got back from doctor, I'm going in the hospital for at least 1 day, maybe more. I am dehydrated and they will do test to see what else is going on. I'll have the wife post updates. Be kind...she don't do post real well.

John

Hope you are back on your feet real soon, John! Follow those doctor's orders...... :tapfoot: hope to hear your back sound and well!

HELLO THIS IS WORMIE WIFE, WORMIE IS FEELING SOME BETTER, NO FEVER,EATING BETTER. WORMIE MAY BE ABLE TO COME HOME LATER TODAY HOPE. THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND PRAYERS.

WORMIE WIFE

HELLO THIS IS WORMIE WIFE, WORMIE IS FEELING SOME BETTER, NO FEVER,EATING BETTER. WORMIE MAY BE ABLE TO COME HOME LATER TODAY HOPE. THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND PRAYERS.

WORMIE WIFE

Thanks for the update Wormie Wife! Hope you are doing well too! :bighug2:

The worm is home finally!! I want to thank all of you for your prayers and good wishes. I'm still not "healed" but I am doing better. I'll post more tomorrow as I need sleep tonight. I think I got 2 hours last night. <_< Like the old saying...ya never get any rest in a hospital.

John

Archived