MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sweet Sweet Saturday

mommafitz

Good morning Ya'll! :wave:

I'm back! :cele:

We finished moving last weekend. We have been stumbling around boxes all week and have plans to organize this weekend. :woohoo:

It is going to take some adjusting to live in town once again but we are doing ok so far. It's been 25 years since we lived in the city. Our house is in a subdivision. Its on a dead end street corner with undeveloped land next door. It's a cute remodeled 3 bedroom but

it is smaller than the one we left. We have no junk room in this house. The neighbors behind us are friends so we are blessed.

We have errands to run this morning then we are gonna work around here. I'm hoping to visit the county's new library and get a card. :bounce:

Oh yeah.....we have internet and cable again! :bighug2:

Have a wunderful day!!!!!!!

mommafitz

It's good to have you back mommafitz!

Good afternoon to you and everyone who follows~ :bouquet:

It's been a lowkey day here. DH had to work on-site at a clients for the day and the kids were just interested in hanging out. We ran to my in-laws and picked up dill heads so I could make dilly beans with the beans I was going to freeze (oh, well). MIL gave me more than I needed so now I have to figure out what to do with it. I'm getting ready to freeze some corn and start dinner.

The kids played with finger paints this afternoon. Great way to let them express themselves creatively - DD is more into it than DS who is just starting to get into playing with his trains and train table (DS is 2, DD is 3 1/2).

That's been the day here.

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening!

mommafitz, great to see you posting and hope you get settled soon. So you're back to town, the convenience would be nice, I'd think. I sold at farmer's market today and stopped for a few things at the grocery store on my way home. Forgot the main thing I was after...bread. It's 20 miles back to the store but we have a little convenience store in our town about 3 miles away so DH will pick some up a loaf when he goes for coffee in the morning. AND yes, I had it on my list but one needs to check the list before getting home. :0327:

Jori, have you made dilly casserole bread? It's good and takes a tad of dill seed. Of course, you can dry dill seed and keep it all winter too. Mine is still green so it'll be awhile before I pick it.

Last week I brought gobs of stuff home from the farmers' market, this week I sold out 1/2 hour before closing. Go figure! :) I like the selling out much better than the hauling home again.

Have a good evening everyone! :grouphug:

Archived