MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Need advice--E. TX Longview area--

Vic303

Well DH got his lone job offer yesterday adn it involved moving from DFW to East Texas, in the Longview area. I could use any advice on good areas to live, look for rental homes (we are renting until our DFW home sells, and until we know this latest Deathstar job is stable...). I am hoping to find out what is a good town, and where to AVOID moving...we would ultimately like to buy in the area if the job proves long term, and get some small acreage to live on, but for rental it merely must be decent, large enough, and be large dog friendly & kid friendly.

--Vic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Vic

Knowing nothing about TX but just wanted to say that I'll be praying for the major changes that God [and this economy?] are bringing to your already busy life. Keep always in mind that God says we cannot even imagine all He is doing for us.

MtRider

Actually there was a giant fiasco about that job offer that he had for Longview. Now instead, it is Ft Worth, which works out much better for us currently. God DID provide, and He DOES answer specific prayer!

Praise God!

Archived