MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thursday

mommafitz

Good morning Ya'll! :wave:

Yep it's early (5 am) but it's the only time I have to check in. :curtsey:

Jori, I sure hope your young uns get better soon. I've also been having allergy problems that have now developed into sinus problems. I'm convinced it's the changing of the seasons. .......

I haven't accomplished much here at home this week. When I get home from work ,I'm too pooped to pop! :happy0203: I get frustrated . We aren't settled yet. I have pictures to hang and boxes to go through. And winter is on the horizon dragging along the holidays. Aaarrrgggghhhhh!

Have a fantabous day Everyone!!

mommafitz

Good morning mommafitz and everyone else to follow,

The sun is shining but WOW is it cool out, 52 at 6:45. They are calling for a high of 72 so I'm going to shut the ac down and open up windows since we'll be at school most of the day. Speaking of I need to go wake DD up so she can get ready. DS was laying in our bed when I got out of the shower at 6 this morning, in a great mood and ready to go. So we went and cuddled on his bed and read a story before he decided he want to go play with Thomas and his other trains.

Mommafitz~ understand pooped! Hope the new job is going well.

I'm hoping to squeeze 6 things into my afternoon, including the canning I didn't get to last night and the groceries. Other than that it's going to be a quiet day.

Have a great day!

Wonderfully cool, rainy morning. Feels so nice.

Was given some very nice potatoes to can last night. So now I am trying to decide-just potatoes, or potatoes and carrots, or beef stew meat with potatoes and carrots. We are having a "big meat sale" here today and tomorrow, but sometimes I am just not sure about those sales. Will have to check it out, and then get busy.

Everyone have a wonderful, restful, productive day.

Archived