MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Friday on the Farm

Dee

Good morning everyone! :wave:

It's Friday, the sun is shining and what more can we ask for!

I'm off to do get groceries while the morning is cool. By the time I get home it should be just perfect to work outside. My but these fall days are gorgeous!

I'm still working on putting the gardens to bed for the winter. DH is still out picking corn. Another couple of days and that job should be finished. It's such a relief to get the crops out of the field and into the elevator safe and sound.

Anyone have any neat plans for the weekend? I'm working at the library tomorrow morning but other than that I'll be home.

You all have a good day! :grouphug:

good morning--today is my son's 24th birthday--wow--where does time go--seems like just yesterday i was chasing him around trying to keep him out of trouble!! it is pretty outside--my knee hurts today--so i think i will take some pain pills and go back to bed :D

post-5393-1286547361_thumb.jpg

Sounds like a good day for you.

We are getting the gardens ready for the winter as well and if it didn't rain EVERY day this week it would have gone a lot easier.

Weekend plans?

Well, seeing that Farmers Market is done for us this year we are going to try and 'new' Flea Market on Saturday. It is outside a big furniture place on the main drag in town. Mix of flea market venders and yard sales.We have a bit of both, and We were the first to sign up so we got to pick our spot- YOU know I got the best one. Right across from where you walk in. And with our bright green popup canapee and all my cool signs and blue covers on all the tables it will be a draw. Only having it 4 times a year for now so we hope it makes it?

We also got the space this time for FREE as the first ones to sign on so THAT helps too.

And I will be selling my Quilts there so I had to finish hand quilting a few this week (my fingers hurt!) But now it will be a nice display.

Well the van is packed FULL and it is time for bed - need to get up by 5:30 so we can leave by 6:30. Start setting up by 7 am and we open at 9am (or 8:30).

:AmishMichael2:

They do grow up so quick deerslayer. Doesn't seem like it at the time but when you look back, it's amazing! Hope he had a great birthday.

Our farmer's market ended last week Michel but we're done and not going on with other stuff like you. Hope you do well tomorrow and have a good time.

Night everyone I'm off to bed.

Archived