MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

It's Sunday 10-10-10

Dee

Good morning! :wave:

Rise and shine everyone, it's another beautiful morning and there's things to do!

I'm off to work outside while it's cool. We've been in the high 80's and that's not the norm for us this time of year. With all those miserable Asian beetles that come out in the sun and heat it's almost impossible to be outside. So, I'll work while it's cool and until the bugs come out.

DH broke down yesterday so is not a happy camper. His combine is OLD, should have been junked 20 years ago, but with baler twine and duct tape he keeps it chugging along. He's hoping to get it fixed again. At our ages we simply don't want to put out $20,000 (that's a minimum) for a combine.

Little DGD will be here this morning while DGS goes to Sunday School. She'll be 2 on Wed. and is such a character and so much fun. Amazing the personalities these little ones have.

What's happening with all of you today? See you tomorrow..... :grouphug:

Mornin' Dee and all!

Yesterday was spent with DH and DS2 at his college's football game then shopping and eating. We got home late. Today is to be household chores, visiting the grocery, and

just getting ready for the upcoming work week.

I may start working on my Christmas Ornaments!

Have a fantabulous day everyone!!!!!

mommafitz

Good morning~

The pumpkin patch was wonderful! DS was still talking about it this morning. I think it's going to be a low key day. I might run and pick up corn stalks and do a little decorating and finish pears but that's about it.

Have a great day!

I am going to celebrate with friends in an hour, then later on we talked about going to a movie and at some point I have to start peeling apples and pears for saucing and canning. I've got one of those handy dandy apple peeler/corer/slicers, but it doesn't work on the pears so they have to be done by hand.

Oh, and I may bake something special, tomorrow is DD#1's B-day and we are going up to her college and suprising her.

Archived