MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Broadsided! LOL

TurtleMama

All righty, so I got back from a weeklong vacation in the mountains...camping, cabin-ing (yes, I just made that up), fishing, and enjoying my family --

Day after we got back, my son got sick -- :fever:

Today, my daughter and I got sick -- I just showered after getting thrown up on, and thought, "I'll go catch up on Mrs. S and let everyone know that there is some sort of wicked influenza out there that we all seem to have caught!"

I log on...holding my breath...can't wait to see everyone again... :gathering:

And ACK!!!! Everything has changed! For a few horrid seconds, I thought that Mrs. S was gone forever! That Darlene had gotten sick of everything and fed her computer to a goat! It was a terrible moment!

Then I realized that we have a new home... LOL And I promptly got an error message! :rolleyes: hehehe

You guys have done a lot in a little over a week -- bravo to Darlene and all the mods for their hard work. We all appreciate everything you do to make our home "homey..." Even when it's all changed! :D

Now I've gotta go figure all this out... hmmmmmm....

Welcome back sounds like you had a wonderful. Well except for the stomach bug that hitched a ride back. LOL you should have seen me trying to figure how to check my PMs or worse how to get to the last post. I was totally lost.

I'm sorry it's like a bucket of cold water for those who are coming back in for the first time since our upgrade.

I know y'all will over understand "everything that shoulda happen, didn't...and everything that shouldn't of happen, did", cause that's the story of our life here. But y'all are troopers because everyone is taking it all in stride. I know it's frustrating and a PITA...I'm just a half full theory kinda girl...I keep thinking "if we can just get THIS done or THAT done, then we'll good to go for a while"...

In the meantime, we're exhausted climbing over one obstacle after another lol.

I'm glad you had a nice time in the mountains. I hate leaving them myself.

LOL Oh, did I EVER hate leaving them, Darlene! Those trout are still calling my name, I can hear them even though I'm almost four hours away... hehehe

I just can't believe what you have accomplished in one short week! It's amazing! And don't worry, sometimes change is good. It keeps us on our toes! :D

Archived