MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Monday and in a quiet mode

Dee

Good afternoon everyone! :wave:

Sorry I haven't been here for a few days but I've just kind of gone into a quiet mode. Don't know why but I do this periodically and this is one of those times.

I've been prepping for winter and that takes up alot of time, inside and out, and yet I've been here reading too. Sooooo, please be patient with me.

We did do something kind of fun yesterday. DH and I went to Mason City and bought a 3D television. The movie Monsters and Aliens came with it and we laughed for a couple of hours as DGS tried catching things coming out of the TV at him and reaching in to see how far his hand could go. Dad got a little upset with him for touching the screen all the time but DH and I were having just too much fun to stop him. Later in the evening I found a 3D channel and actually gasped and kind of yelped as a dinosaur came at me with mouth open. I can't wait for DGS to see that one, he'll be in my lap the rest of the show.

Anyway, back to work for me and I hope to get out of this mood soon. Take care everyone! :grouphug:

Archived