MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Daylight Saving Sunday

mommafitz

Mornin' Ya'll!

(I must be an idiot cuz I can't get the emoticons to work so please insert your own smiley faces where you deem necessary! )

I am having a "recovery" weekend. This past week at work was very trying and I'm trying to "recover". This is DH's weekend to work at his new job (County Deputy) so I can have some alone time. Yesterday I worked on catching up on laundry and napping. I did end up going to the store for hot dog buns for supper. Today will be a bit more productive.

Our winter clothes are still packed so I hope to locate them and get them washed. Laundry is never done at my house!

I am also doing some baking today. DH and I are going to visit DS2 tomorrow night at school when I get off work. He needs some things and I decided to take some home baked goodies. I don't think he'll be back home until Thanksgiving break. I'm glad he's only a couple of hours away! :)

My Christmas Ornaments are ready to mail but I don't think I have enough stamps for all of them to go at one time. I will start sending them Monday/tomorrow. How is everyone else doing on the ornaments?

I've got a library book to finish today...some knitting to do.....get ready for work this week......yep.....got a full day planned!

Have a fantabulous day Everyone!!!!

mommafitz

Today is the middle of my work week! Yay! Made mom11s Chicken Custard Casserole so we have dinner for a few days. This morning I have a Honeybun cake in the oven--part for DH and some goes to work with me in an hour. It has been a little busier at work this week which is great.

Have a great day everyone!!!!!

Archived