MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Super Bowl Sunday

HERE WE GO STEELERS!

We didn't get any of the 1-2" of snow they were calling for last night. It was nice to be able to go grocery shopping without wearing boots! The stores were very busy this morning as everyone was buying junk to eat during the game.

I'm working on figuring out which seeds to order for our garden this year. So many choices....

Hubby is in full Steelers gear here, as are his brother and nephew next door. He gets so excited when he watches his team play that he actually popped a tendon in his leg a couple of years back. He jumped straight up in the air when they scored unexpectedly and landed on it kind of funny. Of course he didn't let that stop him. He continued to hop on his one good leg when the team scored again less than a minute later!!

I'm kind of hoping that we don't have to make any emergency trips to the doctors' office tomorrow...:cheeky-smiley-067:

I wouldn't mind your kind of SuperBowl, Michael. Hubby has dragged out alot of gear. He's got the errible Towel, a fleece Steelers blanket, a Steelers throw pillow. Oh...and the super-secret weapon...a Steelers pen that has a flashlight at one end. When you shine the light, it is in the shape of the Steelers symbol. It is sort of like the Spider signal used to get Spiderman to come to the rescue. That is only used in dire circumstances. Since the Steelers are trailing by quite a bit, I have the feeling that he will be breaking it out soon!

I wouldn't mind your kind of SuperBowl, Michael. Hubby has dragged out alot of gear. He's got the errible Towel, a fleece Steelers blanket, a Steelers throw pillow. Oh...and the super-secret weapon...a Steelers pen that has a flashlight at one end. When you shine the light, it is in the shape of the Steelers symbol. It is sort of like the Spider signal used to get Spiderman to come to the rescue. That is only used in dire circumstances. Since the Steelers are trailing by quite a bit, I have the feeling that he will be breaking it out soon!

LOL - If he shines it at the TV on a player does the other team drop the ball? - LOL

:AmishMichael2:

Archived