MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Frank "The Ferret"

Annarchy

Hi ya,

I've been sitting on the porch off and on all day. Got up to go run errands, but, I am back now. The car said 68 most of the way, 67 in the fields, 70 in the city.

Been watching 'Hummingbird Wars', our little 'old man' who guards the feeder, will even chase the bees off.

Anyway, Frank, "The Ferret" got a letter today from some girl named Nima ten Broeke who lives overseas! (Humph! That boy has been sneaking around behind our backs. I knew he didn't just sleep when we are away. LOL)

She sent him some hankies, 'cus he can catch what ever flu bug his servant caregiver may catch.

He sniffed the package, poked his nose in where it had been opened, then, proceeded to slink his body into the envelop, disappearing near the bottom and crawling around, finally appearing out the hole he went in. After exiting, he turned around again and nuzzled the wool.

Frank! See how he is?

Okay. Frank better not get his heart set on Nima because I know she is in love with Oskar Schindler the Weimaraner. :wub:

Frank better be careful sneaking out and trying to win Nima's affection because Oskar will be on the prowl. :behindsofa:

Anyway, Oskar is sending Nima something better than flowers. :bouquet: He has a favorite squeaky toy and he bought one just like it for Nima. :kissy: Let's see if Frank can top that. :eclipsee_Victoria:

LOL

Lolol, hope Frank didn't eat the wool. It was a job-and-a-half to get it spun and dyed with onion peels.

Yes, Nima is kindhearted and was unhappy with the idea of Frank getting the sniffles from his servants people. So here's hoping he'll not need them. Glad they arrived safely.

She has send them in friendship and she realises them being different species being a hinderance for any romantic developments.

She whispered something the other day while looking at Oskar's picture and she seemed to blush a little. Think she has a small crush on him :wub:

Mind you, he is a handsome fellow that Oskar! Those eyes, those whiskers....

:lol:

Archived