MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy June 1st

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

(((((Friends))))) How is everybody?

My life has changed a lot since I last was here. I lost my job after 25 years of working there... the business is failing and they're preparing to shut down the place before long.

Meanwhile, I'm taking some time off and seriously considering "early retirement" LOL. I've been having the time of my life! I can't remember when I didn't work... this seems SO strange to be able to schedule my time however I want.

We'll see how it goes financially. But I'm having a GREAT vacation right now, *smile*.

So I brought my homemade cinnamon/caramel rolls... anyone want some?

Hey Shep now we know where you have been!!!!

Its good to see you post ! I know its June 2, but I just had to come wish you a howdy hootie hoo and tell you its good to see you posting! It was 39 degrees here yesterday... some start to June!

Guest Guest

Happy June first to you! Glad you are enjoying your time off...hope it'll work out for you to retire!

Now about those Caramel Rolls, Blebbie, could you please pass them over?....Blebbie? Please? Debbie? Where could she have gone with those rolls???????