MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

April Showers

winknasmile

Good morning everyone :wave:

Well, we've finally had enough rain. Human creature that I am I now want the rain turned off and sun and warmth to enter. Two weeks ago I was whining for rain and now I'm whining for it to stop. :faint3:

Just taking a minute to write before picking up the grands and heading off to church. They like to go with me and I enjoy taking them. Of course I almost need a nap by the time I get home. What energy and ambition they have.

This afternoon I'm hoping to take them to see The Pirates. It looks like something they might like. We'll probably go to K-Mart after the movie and find something for each of them. No, no, no, my grandchildren are not spoiled! As I heard a lady on Jeopardy say one night, her grandchildren aren't spoiled they are just well loved! :008Laughing:

Anyway, that's pretty much my day in a nutshell. What are all of you up to? Hope it's pleasant whatever your day brings.

:grouphug:

Good morning Wink and everyone who follows~ :bouquet:

It's sunny but windy again this morning. We have rain and severe storms coming in this week. We need the rain, too but I always hate having to take the kids in it because they like to jump in the puddles. Kids being kids.

It's a quiet day here. I need to run to the store to pick up a few things (DS1's pull-ups for bed have disappeared) and I need a few tomatoes. I'm going to make pizza tonight, it's normally homemade pizza Saturdays but since we were bowling last night I moved it to today. But I'm going to try and make a taco pizza. I think the tomatoes are the only thing I need for it, unless I grab a bag of mexican cheese (one recipe calls for it and one doesn't). I need to look for a pattern for a sundress for DD. Maybe I'll try and get into the garden to clean the one bed out again, check on what is in, and put coffee grinds in one. I'm thinking I might try and put peas in and use the green fencing we had around the blueberries bushes to see if it will hold. Oh, and evict the kids from the one they are currently using for a construction area.:rolleyes:

I just saw the kids little people zebras and it reminded I hadn't posted this. On Friday I was going up to my knitting course and I passed a farm that had horse, a llama and two zebras!:blink: The llama didn't phase me because we have a lot of farms that have llamas and alpacas but never zebras. I've been seeing more donkeys in the fields, too.

Have a wonderful day!

:bighug2:

Supposed to be a beautiful day here today. Highs in the 70's and no wind like yesterday. Now that the weather has gotten nicer my plan is at least 1 hour per day doing something outside in the garden...this way I don't end up trying to get it all done on the weekends and get some exercise in as well. Also have laundry to do as well as a bit of time spent clearing in the garage. Also have to spend some time working on end of the year parent conference forms.

Archived