MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Ruby Wednesday

Morning all :wave:

Hadn't heard of Ruby Wednesday until this morning while looking for a song. This one popped up and I thought yesterday was Ruby Tuesday so today could be Ruby Wednesday. Anyone know it? I did listen to a little of it on you tube.

So, my day of fun in the garden yesterday turned out to be a morning of DH and I playing suduko. The clouds moved in as well as the rain so my hopes of gardening vanished.

I went to the library and did my walking and then over to weigh in at WW. Lost 1.8 lbs. which made me happy. I then got a few groceries and came home. We just aren't real crazy about TV so played more suduko in the evening. He has the tv and a computer hooked up so we sit in our recliners and enjoy ourselves. :faint3:

The sun has just come out from behind the clouds and it's supposed to be nice today sooooooooooo, I'll be outside as soon as the grass and things dry off. :cheer:

How's your day shaping up? Hope it's a good one!

:kissy:

Hi Wink~

We are getting ready to head out the door for round two, which will be check on DH's grandma again, run to DH's office, and then taekwondo.

It's sunny, windy and cool today. The kids and I ran to check on "Great" this morning to find her still in bed at 10 and had no idea who we were. (The assisted living facility called DH yesterday to let him know she fell by her bed but was alright). I told grandma who I was and had to finally say your son's daughter-in-law and she still wasn't getting it. I ran down to talk to the staff and they said when she is cold they turn up her heat and cover her until she is warm and then she gets out of bed. They also said she was more confused since the fall (dementia has been getting worse lately.) Went back to check on her (5 minutes) and she had no idea who the kids or I were. Called MIL to let know what is going on since they our out of state until the weekend. She had me tell FIL and he questioned if she hit her head. So going to check on her.

Late - need to run!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

We got rain!!!!!!

The wind blew all day. Dust storm warnings all over the state, then, lightening and thunder and about 15 minutes of Rain! Praise God!!!!

Our temperature went from 100 down to 60 degrees by the time the rain stopped.

:cele: :cele: :cele:

:bouquet: