MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Another Friday Night

Good Friday morning to everyone :woohoo:

Another Friday night by Kenny Chesney is the "day of the week song" I chose for today. I don't know it but I do know lots of people like Kenny Chesney so I'm hoping it's a good one.

Anyway, I was to the hospital lab for blood work and back home before 8:30 this morning. It's about a 50 mile round trip so I was very proud of myself for getting around and getting over there so early.

One thing I didn't do was stop at Hardee's and get a bacon and egg biscuit. I love them and normally I would but I'm trying sooooo hard to be good and I looked at the WW points and it's 21. That's practically my entire day of points. Yikes! I am so glad I don't live in a town that has restaurants and/or fast foods.

Those of you east of me that are having bad weather just wait a couple of days and it should be nice. It's was beautiful here yesterday and this morning.

I made a dent in the weed population yesterday but not nearly enough so I'll be out there again today. If I could last all day like I think I will while sitting here at the computer I could be finished but the reality is I only do 2 or 3 hours. :gaah:

You all have a good day and be sure to check in and let us know what's going on in your little corner of the world! :hug3:

I had a great day today. I had to take the Jeep in for repairs. It was a recall so it was free. My son followed me down to the dealer so he could bring me home. I figured they would keep it a couple of days. Come to find out it was going to take just a couple of hours. I told him to go on home because I had the Kindle plus they had Fox News on the big TV and vending machines so I'd be fine. He ended up staying so we went to Walmart and Best Buy and roamed around for awhile. Then we went and had a leisurely lunch. By the time we were ready to spend some time in the dealers lounge, the car was ready.

A day well spent just hanging out with my favorite guy and even got my Jeep fixed free. And a free car wash to boot.