MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thursday - the last day in May

Good morning~ :bouquet:

We are just coming back from DD's dentist appointment, no cavities :woohoo: but 3 loose teeth :faint3:, and a few errands trying to pull DS2's birthday together. Filing in the back of my mind to pick an easier theme for next year. We are doing The Very Hungry Caterpillar, I thought there would be plates and such everywhere I looked. Nope, there aren't.

I finally managed to put the rest of the garden in yesterday, :cele:so now I just have to wait. DD had an awful day at taekwondo yesterday so I'm hoping tomorrow is better.

It's cool and gray here today, a few drops of rain but hoping for an actually shower or 4. We are going to do a quick trip to the grocery store this afternoon but that's about it.

What's new with you?

:bighug2:

Nice to hear you got some rain, Jori.

We are in an excessive heat warning today. My porch thermometer says 120. :knary: and that is as high as it goes.

Even the birds are hardly moving, sitting with their mouths open near the water dishes.

Watered the garden this morning hoping the plants survive. Did some cleaning, accounting, and other indoor work.

How is your day going?

Rain last night here too and it has been cool.

I hauled 3 more loads of rocks to the pile. The

former owners must have been nuts about rocks.

These all came form a bed 15' long and 2' wide.....

This makes at least 7 loads of rocks I have hauled out

of that bed!

Then I raked it added some alfalfa meal and planted

half runner beans. I already have a pumpkin at the corner.

Supposed to be in the 40's tonight.

Long day here too.

Shopping in morning with Amish Friends then Lori went to work and I went out to gardens. Then tonight we had our 'Postage Stamp Club' that we run and had fun going through a 'grab bag' of stamps I got in the mail. Lots of goodies and Lori found a few Christmas Stamps for her collection.

Also 'braided' some willow branches for the "fairy House" I am making for Lori. <---- now THAT is different!

:AmishMichaelstraw: