MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thank you

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome Melenie to a great site. Sit back and enjoy yourself here on the swing and the rest will show up soon to welcome you. Watch out if anyone brings in the new teacart with goodies though, there may be pies flying everywhere. You just can't trust anyone that's pushing that thing around!

Guest Guest

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

BIG *smile*

(((((((((((((MelMel)))))))))))))

Lemme tell ya a little bit about MelMel *as we so fondly call her...*

Her and I found ourselves thrown together through a series of circumstances...I had always respected and admired her from afar, but had never had the opportunity to get to know her one on one...

We very quickly found ourselves in the midst of a controversy which is when her and I first spoke on the telephone...

Little did I realize that day that she would become a very valued and trusted confidant/friend. *smile*

As with many of ya'll here, you'll very quickly see that at times, MelMel and I can be *trouble* together...lol At times her and I get going and get to laughing so much that our sides hurt...

Please give her one of our very special MrsSurvival welcomes.

I know you'll come to luv her as much as I do...*smile*

*darlene fires up the cappuchino machine and hands melmel a fresh cappuchino topped with TONS of whipped cream...*

As we've always said here, MelMel...you are home.

*smile*

Guest Guest

(((((((((Darlene))))))))))))))

You are such a treasure! As I have said many times, we are so much alike in so many ways...we are friends and not just online. I trust you with my heart.

::::::raising my cappachino mug::::::: HERE IS TO FRIENDS. MAY THEY ALWAYS BE AT HOME

Guest Guest

*rolling eyes...*

frannie musta been drinking again...lol

meme?

rofl

((((((((((((((((((frannie)))))))))))))))))))) you are just too priceless chica...

*smile*