MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Dee

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Dee,if you feel unloading on us will help, do so....

There are some tough old ladies on here that might be able to help with advice, or just a (hug)....

Being the type of person that I am, I almost said broad, but I knew I shouldn't say that.....

Guest Guest

I've been having a number of tests run. Sometimes things sound bad, the next time not so bad. It's up and down but after some more test results yesterday things are sounding better. I have an appt. with a gynocologist/oncologist on the 2nd of July and will hopefully know more then.

Thank you all for your prayers, I really do appreciate them.

Guest Guest

Dee(hug) so glad that you are getting the tests done....The good...bad... thing about tests are they tell you everything is ok or they tell you that more test are needed..... Well, I just said a little prayer that everything will be ok, so very sorry about the plans with snowmom, maybe another time.... Can you still go to the BBQ with us at Brigid's house ? She built a deck just for us..(..may crossing her fingers behind her back).....