MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Moving!

Hey all Waving hi in the midst of boxes up to my ears. I can't remember if I posted this or not but I wanted to let you all know we are moving to Ashland OR to be near my dad while Lane looks for a job. Nothing not even a nibble here, so we figure if we are going to have to get a job while he looks for one in his field better to be near family especially if he ends up doing temp contract work and has to travel frequently. I wanted to get the kids settled before school starts so I am frantically packing up and getting the house ready to rent/sell. Prayers please for a smooth move and that someone will buy our house fast!

I miss you all so much and I promise to get back to posting once we are there, probably around Sept 1. ((((((Hugs to you all}}}}}}}

Guest Guest

I hate to see you leave Iowa Becca but I know you've been wanting this move for a long time so I hope it works out great for you. I'll be thinking of you in a warm place while we freeze here this winter

Hey BA good luck with the move... it will be nice to be around family. I don't know where Ashland OR is ? Is OR Oregon? How close will you be to BC if it is ? Our house market is moving at lightning speed right now.. so hopefully your house will go quick.. like Bleb's finger snap...

Good luck, keep us updated.

Guest Guest

Brigid, Ashland is almost on the southern border of Oregon, about a 6 hour drive from Portland, which is on the northern border, about an 8 hour drive to Vancouver, BC.

Of course, this all depends on traffic on I-5, from Ashland to Seattle.

Nana

Guest Guest

Lucky You Becca! You'll LOVE Oregon....it's so beautiful there. Medford is a nice city, and you will be fairly close to the coast. What a fun adventure you are embarking on. Hurry back and let us know how the move goes.