MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Well.......................

Deblyn

.........it's been a long time since 22nd June, hasn't it? However, I am now sitting at my own computer, eating crisps and drinking Lambrusco and we have at last managed to get a connection to the net. Hubby wiped the hard drive and put on a new system, but we haven't got on line for a couple of weeks - until tonight! So here I am; I just hope it's not a 5 minute wonder and I disappear into the wild blue yonder again. We are still having e-mail problems, and probably more besides, but for the moment at least I am able to get back here albeit in a roundabout and convoluted way of logging on!

By a strange quirk of fate, the two community computers in the pub were taken out by the bad virus that is going around; I believe they have been sorted out today, but there's nothing like sitting at thome and doing it!!! I'm a happy haggis now!!!

Hip Hip Hurray!!!! Lowie's back!!

It sure is great to have you back, Girl!! You have been missed!! The place just wasn't the same without you coming on a regular basis! So glad you seem to be in the fix online speaking. You drink up and get comfy and tell us what you've been doing all summer besides visting the Pub

This week has been rather busy for us as it is the County Fair and DD has been showing her prize winning chickens. She has done very well and is eligible to compete in the Michigan State Fair next year. Anyhow it is very hot and humid here this week and being outside is very draining...

I am taking an air conditioning coffee break and imagine my delight when I saw that you were online for keeps!! WoooHoo!!

MiscDancfrog.gif

Ya-Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Lowie ........I Missed you buddy!!!

WELCOME BAAAAAAAACK!!!Flowers.gif

UNplug your puter during the next lightning storm will ya.......I can't live without my Lowie fix!!!

Smooooooches,sloppy.gif

deb