MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Peg

Guest Guest

I don't post often, but read as often as I am able and want to know if anyone knows what is happening with Peg? Is she out of jail? Any further news on this tragedy? Please keep us informed. How are her children doing, does anyone know?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, Pansy! I've actually been wondering about her to. I sent her a Christmas card, but of course, didn't expect a reply. He hearing is on Friday, the 3rd. I'll be in prayer for that. Anyone else know anything about her?

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Well ....i received a note back from Peg after i wrote her.

She said how much she appreciated my suport and prayers.

"She's doing OK and trying to keep her spirits up." That "this will be over soon".

Her "Dad is in the nursing home and soing very well...He actually loves flirting with the nurses."

She "asks for prayers and keep Ed in prayer that he may rest in peace"

Not much else was said....no details....i didn't hear about her trial...i've been wondering about that.....It was a very short note....she just wanted to say Thanks.

debbie

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

When we write to Peg we need to be sure to include our name and address inside as part of the letter because the return address is sometimes torn off of the envelope when she gets it. I guess it must happen when then open it and read it before she gets it.

She wrote me thanking us for all of our prayers, and letters. She expressed how she really appreciates us. She asked me to especially thank GooseLiver and HappyGirl for their correspondence, too.

I'm glad she got the card... smile.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

[This message has been edited by happygirl (edited January 04, 2003).]