MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Reality Shows Aren't Reality But Are Entertaining!

Guest Guest

Do any of you enjoy watching the so-called 'reality shows' that have been on TV this summer? Our daughter and I have been hooked on many of them. Most of them are coming to an end or have just ended - did you predict the winners? Which show is your favorite?

I dooooooo........love a lot of them.

Just finished with for Love or Money.....great ending.....big brother ........can't believe ALISON got the power of vito....that brat.........Cupid is cute....loved Amazing race....bummed the clowns did'nt win......cant WAIT for SURVIVOR!!

Hi ladies!

Dee dear.......who's Sandy?? Ya mean Erika or Jun??

And NO.....i'm not liking Alison much...she's slimey.....i do get a kick out of Jun though.....she's a good game player and not as slimey as Ali...

Of COURSE Alison used the vito.....now Erika is gone....it's gonna be interesting to see who ends up with HOH.

I am glued to the set during BB- Survivor and Amazing Race... I had that feeling that Alison would vote off Erika last night and like you I wanted her to stay. It will be interesting to see what happens now...until the ousted house members vote for the winner is it next week or in two weeks.

I can't wait for Survivor to start . Amazing race was great too. Theres a new reality show coming to one of the cable channels about two sets of people building houses.. This should be interesting. I don't know if its on HGTV or Lifetime.

I just can't get into American Idol that everyone is crazy about. My mother and sisters are big fans of that show. One thing that I have noticed is that Big Brother has gotten more sexually explicit and language wise is becoming as bad as watching the Osbournes and hearing all the bleeping going on to edit all profanity.

I guess thats what gives the stations their ratings.

I can do without all the smut. Theres enough of it on other shows.....