MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Have fun sharing your wisdom...

Guest Guest

There is a lot of wisdom here and I thought it would be nice to share some it with all the rest of us. I was reciently on a website where they started a thread called........ I have learned.

I started thinking it would be a lot of fun doing something like that here. So I will start it off and you all join in as many times as you want with all your wisdom.

I have learned....

Life is way too short to waste it being angry, upset, fearful, or playing mind games. We should embrace every moment as if it was our last.

Hill

lowie, I think it means that those grease splatters can be nasty if you're frying bacon naked, and that ironing the clothes you're wearing can lead to unpleasant consequences. Very practical lessons to have learned, I think . . . sg

Seldiesgirl, when I said I can't follow that one, I didn't mean follow as in understand. I have known Debbielee long enough to well understand her post! What I meant was that I couldn't think of any post to follow her post that would have quite the same impact as hers............

S'OK - gave me a bit of a laugh!! Excuse me for having a British sense of humour......................!!!!!! I really must think of something to post in reply ti HB's question now. May take some time!