MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

MrsSurvival's down time...

Guest Guest

My most sincere apologies to everyone for the site being down...it went down Friday night and I wasn't able to contact the server people until monday morning.

What happened is that our domain name expires in October. In June I got a renewal notice and sent a check in to pay for the next year.

What I didn't know was that the people that I paid the money to renew the domaIn name were competitors to who I had originally registered and paid to. In the grand scheme of things it shouldn't matter WHO I pay it to, just that it got paid. The problem occurred when the people I paid, failed to inform the original domain people, so when they didn't receive payment, they discontinued service.

I went ahead and paid for 2 years to the original domain name service and have to get a refund from the people who received my check in June.

I'm confused even trying to explain all this to you, so I hope you understand what happened. *sigh*

Once again I apologize for the downtime...I guess once I repaid the subscription it takes 24-72 hours for our site to be accessible to everyone.

All I know is it's good to be back...I missed this place.

OH WOW!!!!!

I was waiting for a reprimand. I accidentally tripped over the power cord while we were goofing around (she actually pushed me cause I dance better than her).

Truth be known, she tripped over the power cord cause she's such a klutz...with her size 14 shoe, you can imagine how awkward she looks when she attempts her pitiful rendition of the *two step*...

The children flee the room, dissolved into giggles, not wanting to hurt poor 'ole Miss Homey's feelings.

*I* on the other hand, feel comfortable dishing out that which she attempts to...*angelic smile*

Just remember homey, next time you attempt to dance, you do NOT place your arms in the air *ballerina style*...those are two seperate types of dance...*sigh*

((((Darlene)))) we really appreciate this site friend. I tried to get in that night but I couldn't and figured there was just some site maintenance or something. WHEW!

Boy, Homie sure likes bustin your chops, don't she? ROFL. (GO Homie! Keeps her young.)

Thanks for the explanation Darlene. Did you have enough money since our last money drive for the whole two years? I don't mind sending more for the site if you need it. Diane