MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Fry Bread - no yeast needed.

I saw this vid on YT and thought I would post it here, just because it's best to have a back-up to your back-up etc.

Please note that I did not make this recipe as I do not eat wheat etc, but it sure looked good when he presented the final product!

If you make it, let us (me) know how it was. Was it as easy to make as it looked? Did it taste as good as the baker claimed? etc, etc, etc................................

291382426_etcetcetc.JPG.dc078225ada519a6c475d67985fc3fa6.JPG

Here's the link - you have to watch it on YT, but the recipe is below if you want to just follow the directions given. 

bread.JPG.2215ee705c764654da6ae3918e040ee7.JPG

Das berühmte Brot, das die ganze Welt verrückt macht! Kein Backofen, Keine Hefe! Incredibly tasty, simple and affordable! Fragrant bread without an oven! A quick bread recipe without an oven. Bread in the pan. Excellent and tasty without yeast dough with your own hands. Watch my step-by-step bread recipe in my video. How to bake bread without an oven in one pan. A very simple bread recipe. I have delicious homemade bread. I recommend baking bread on your own at home, bread without an oven, bread without yeast, bread in a pan. Delicious soft bread. Bread is made of the simplest ingredients. Bread from cheap products. Homemade bread is delicious!

4 cups of flour (480 g). My glass is 200 ml

1 teaspoon of salt (8 g).

Mix well.

1 tablespoon of vegetable oil (10 ml). Leave for 10 minutes You don't have to wait long as the dough does not contain yeast.

Divide the dough into 8 parts

Repeat after me Roll each piece into a ball, then use your fingers to flatten them. Next, roll out the dough with to a diameter of 15-20 cm.

Cook in a hot skillet over medium heat. From time to time, turn over so that it is well done. (comment: you may have to turn it over several times)

Now I want you to take a look. Wow, everything is going great. It rises like a balloon. (comment: while it is cooking. It "deflates" as it cools down.)

It is very cheap bread. You should definitely try it yourself. The taste is perfect.

Hope you like my bread recipe. It was soft and delicious.

If you liked it, please leave a little smiley in the comments, it will make me very happy.

I wish you luck! Thank you for your time!

See you in my other new recipes. Bon Appetit!