MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

What are you thankful for..today

Linda

it goes without ssaying that i am thankful for my family...

but today i am also thankful for the east wind that blows; for it makes me smile and thankfual for the furnace we got it this year and then i am thankful for the tank ful of propane as well. I am also thankful for the friend down the road, for he brought us a lot of wood for our wood stove for when there is no power and we will still have a way to heat, i am thankful for his thoughtfulness, in knowing that my DH is unable to go cut wood anymore, and i have never ran a chainsaw before so i am thankful to beable to keep my legs in tack. I am also thankful that he did not split the wood.. for now i will have a means to exersice and to get some fresh air this winter, and a way to get rid of stress. So i am thankful for the east wind that blows.

what are you thankful for today

I am thankful today and every day for a healthy, happy family, Father's blessing of contentment that has stayed with me most of my life, a loving considerate husband, a roof over my head, heat to keep me warm, indoor plumbing, enough to eat and for waking up this morning.

I am most assuredly blessed.

I'm thankful for the friends I have here... each of you are so precious. I'm thankful for the food He provides, the water from our well, the abundance of wood for our fireplace and the health and strength of my husband who keeps our woodpile full.

I'm so thankful for this opportunity of finally being able to not work professionally so that I can put my efforts into our farm and home, and for the strength God gave me to work all those years to help pay off our home and farm.

I'm ever so grateful that both my DH & I had good parents who raised us to love the Lord and put our faith and hope in Him. And I'm thankful for the sacrifice the Lord made by giving His Son Jesus, and that Jesus sacrificed His life for us.

And I'm so thankful for people like Theyd who remind us from time to time that we need to BE thankful for so much that we often take for granted.

You ask me what I am thankful for, so here I go, I'll only be able to tell of part of them.

First of all, I am thankful for salvation, for the fact that Jesus came to earth and died on the cross for all of our sins.

I am thankful for my husband and my family and my on line family. I am thankful for my home, heat, food, water, and all the things that make life easier. I am thankful for science and the things they discover, as without things being discovered, I would not be here nor would anyone be on line. But, without science and travel to the moon, I would not have my pace maker so I would not be here, I would be a vegetable, at least that is what the dr. told me.

I am thankful for so many other things, I just can't name them all, I can't even think of all of them now. We do take things for granted, just like Shepherd said.

(((((HUGS)))))

I am ever so thankful for my dear family and friends!!! I am thankful for my warm home and a car that runs great. I am thankful for my health. I am thankful that I can work at a great job. I am thankful for my church. I am thankful for this country for which I am proud to be an American. I am thankful for our freedom to worship God. Above all, I am thankful for Jesus Christ's plan of salvation, that all would come to know His saving grace. I am blessed.

In humble thanksgiving,

I am thankful to be an American, to have the hard won freedoms that we enjoy. I'm thankful for every soldier who fights for our freedom, and thankful when they come home safe to their familes.

I'm very thankful to be alive, as life is so much more precious to me after last spring. And, I'm thankful that I have a wonderful, loving husband, and that my Mom, who is my best girlfriend, is still alive and as healthy and energetic as she is. Can't forget my puppy either........she always makes me laugh.

Toady, I am thankful for the rain that is pouring doiwn outside the window! Most people spent all summer wishing it would rain, and are now complaining because it is! There's no pleasing some folk, is there?! I love the rain for the garden - the water is much more vital than the "water" out of the tap, and you can almost see and hear the good it is doing the garden.