MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

testing

PatiSue

Ok, NOW I can post!!!

I am new here and am SO excited to join this group! I was on another prep/survival board and it is a good one, but I was looking for more practical and less political and my friend had told me about this site a long time ago.

i am a Christian, headcover, homeschool, love to shoot, crochet, sew. I have two children. I have a degree in psychology. My sweetie is military. I am right of Atilla the Hun politically lolol.

Hmm....not a lot interesting about me LOLOL. I look very forward to being part of this group.

A.

Hi Atropine. Welcome to MrsS! Glad you decided to join us. We're a tame group by comparison to some survival sites, but we still get the job done!

The rules are in the post, "These are a Few of My Favorite Things", just below. Good luck!

Thank you for such a warm welcome!!!! AND thank you for the flowers .

Please forgive if I blanket the site with posts in the next day or two--I am just so tickled to be here and have been itching to post!! Just rein me in if I go overboard LOLOL.

A.

Hey, Welcome Atropine!! So good to meet you. (I'm scratching my head about the 'headcover' comment, still trying to figure that out, but - I'm easily confused.)

You will really like it here -- we have a great bunch of folks and I doubt you could outtalk any of us, LOL.

Since I just brought in a bunch of rolls, this time I'll bring a welcoming platter of cookies - homemade chocolate chip and also oatmeal raisin. (We often celebrate newcomers with cyber food.)

Welcome Atropine!

If memory serves me (it's usually AWOL) you lived on Guam. I was there for about a month this year. Trans World Radio has a shortwave radio site near the SW part of the island. We were mobilized to Guam to help rebuild the antennas that were destroyed from Pongsona typhoon.

It's nice to meet you.