MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Surprise Party... come quick

Guest Guest

ALL of the members here are special, but I'd like to honour one of them today.

She is one of the sweetest, most gentle ladies I know. When I think of MrsSurvival, I think of her.

To me, she IS MrsSurvival.

So, let's throw a surprise party for our beloved Cat.

Who wants to bring what?

I'm bringing a platter of seafood and a rich, velvety cheesecake. I also brought warm fuzzy slippers for everyone. Now, where's that Cat? Here kitty, kitty, kitty.............

Hooray the first party of 2004. HAPPY BIRTHAY CAT!!! I wish a great day for a great person.

I've brought the birthday cake. I don't think ones been brought yet but if so we'll just have two!

Well shoot, if we can pretend it's her birthday, can we pretend it's her anniversary too?

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CAT AND HUBBY!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

I brought some shrimp cocktail, conch fritters and stone crabs, secial from Miami...

*darlene yanks the party hat outta MM's hand and puts it on cat...*

*smile*

Wendi! Hi! Good to see you! you'll have to pop in tomorrow and catch us up on things. How was the move, are you finished unpacking, how's Aine, is the new baby a boy or girl, how are you feeling...too many questions? LOL! Just answer what you feel up to answering, I'm not nosey, just concerned. Happy New Year to you and yours, and God's blessings for the coming year.

Love,

I found some cheetos!!! Can I wear a party hat, too? Where are they anyway? Behind the half eaten un-birthday cake or what?

Oh yeah, I brought some pepto because we'll probably need it after all these sweets and yummies. No drinking out of the bottle tho. Please use a spoon............

*OUCH*

stop poking me, cat!! I'm still watching the game.

Well, everyone .............. we're having a little blizzard around here. No one is moving around on the roads.

Pass me the popcorn, Cat. We're having a GREAT ending to the Green Bay football game.