MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

whatsup

Linda

*darlene swats mammafitz as she runs out the back door listening to her squeal in shock*...lol

Ya know, ya'll really are selfish, trying to take crown away from me...I wish I could go back and find all the posts I've made where they stopped abruptly, but you'll just have to take my word on it...lol

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frannie, I see that you've been hanging around homey too long...

So, I think we might as well forget the SWAT's...nobody's listening anyway...

I was thinking more in line of.............................

*darlene takes a can of whip cream and squirts it all over frannies head...*

HA!

That'll teach ya!

*angelic smile*

MM sneaks up behind Darlene. While Darlene is busy smoothing her hair, fluffing out her dress and trying to look unfazed by the whipped cream flying around, MM signals Frannie.

*HappyGirl slowly moves to the back of the room, where she will be able to watch everything with a good view, but from a safe distance.....* This should be fun!

*as frannie stands there giggling, darlene whirls around and slaps a huge glob of whip cream into mm's face...she raises her arm a little higher and hits cat in the face too...cat drops the bowl of purple jello as her and mm wipe the whipped cream from their eyes...darlene stoops down and grabs a handful of purple jello and throws it at happygirl who is trying to hide over in the corner, but has not gone unnoticed...*

*smile*

**Cat carefully chooses the biggest of Becca's key lime pies and lobs it at mommafitz, scoring a perfect hit as it lands up-side down on her sweet curly head...**