MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

whatsup

Linda

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theyd, I have a sneaking suspicion that our family members are posting elsewhere. I have expressed my frustration at slow posting in the past. I enjoy reading all the posts and feel let down when there aren't any new ones.

A few years ago, before I became a registered user here at mrssurvival, I was a lurker. It was amazing at the quantitiy and quality of posting that was going on. I really miss it.

I realize members are busy. I don't think thats the problem. I am starting to visit only in the mornings now because when I check during the day, there aren't new posts. I enjoy eating my lunch at the computer and reading the latest news. This site is always checked, also.

I try to get new threads started but evidently I'm boring cuz responses are few. I get real excited when I get an answer.

theyd, I'll guess you and I (and a few others) will have to just speak among the echoes in these rooms. Oh well.

mommafitz

They *all* know where home is! I have seen it time and time again. Like teenagers, they are sure to come home hungry and with loads of laundry. And like faithful moms, our arms are always open wide and chocolate cookies are always baking in the oven. You just keep on postin', Girl!

Hmmmmmm...

I thought *I* was the thread-killer!!!

I'm not posting elsewhere; in fact, I haven't even been visiting my other sorta-usual places.

I'm just wiped-out... seems like all the time; I even sleep more than I should. Yesterday I was just sleepy all day.

I guess I just don't have much to say.

the winter doldrums....

Well yesterday I was busy trying to keep from getting snowed in. (sigh) And the neighbor just plowed out our subdivision. He gets tired of waiting for the county to do it. Well to clear out the end of the driveway. Diane

This time of the year is my down time. After New Year's day, I think I try to hibernate for a couple of weeks. I'm usually tired and really dragging, and this year is no different except, I still have a ton of things to do.

I'm finishing a cape for a customer today, then I have to do some paperwork and start preparing the taxes. I also need to get my Avon books delivered, and make some calls.

Then I need to clean out the fridge, and figure out what to cook for dinner. I have bills to pay tonight, and if I have any time, I want to start on a new outfit for myself.

LP needs new pants, though, so I might have to make him some sweats. I really don't feel like fighting with denim right now, or I'd make him a couple pairs of jeans. I have searched all over town for pants that fit, with no luck, so I might have to start making them. I used to make jeans for my son, and he loved them; I even created a logo for the back pocket. He's almost 32 years old, and once in a while, still tries to get me to make him pants.

Cat ... have you thought about going to the dr.? maybe having your thyroid checked?

Dianne ... we got a lot of snow too. by three in the afternoon there was 8 inches on my auto.

i don't think anyone is boring on this suite.

Ok, THAT'S IT!

I don't care what any of you say...

*I* am the original THREAD KILLER...

I can't tell you the hours I would work on a post, bearing my heart, revealing my inner most thoughts and everyone would get VERY QUIET...ROFL!!!!!!!

It's MY title and I'm not sharing it with NOBODY...

lol

In actual fact, it is ME.

*I* am the ULTIMATE thread killer. I've held the title since I wrenched it out of Darlene's hands about two years ago. She often says how jealous she is that I can kill threads better than her. I told her, that's why I'm her webmaster.

ROFL

SWAT!

You always get TONS of replies...I don't get any *pout*...

*darlene takes back her thread killer crown and goes and sits on her princess chair*

lol