MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

New Member learning

gwen

Welcome to the family 5940. As soon as Cat, Caveman, or Darlene logs on I'm sure they will give you access to Monoply. Mean while have a seat on the swing and enjoy some of our cyber goodies.... It is kind of fun to try out all the different gadgets here.

bigwave.gif HI Mama June.....(hope ya don't mind......i read your bio. [All ya gotta do is click on a persons name] Anyhew I did'nt wanna just call ya 5940.)

See your a Viet Nam Vet.....AWESOME !

Your not the only lady vet here....Nana and Homey are veterans too.

I've got to say .......THANK YOU for putting your life on the line for our great country and it's a great to meet you!

Flowers.gif

Hill

I want to thank you for telling me about this site and for all the help I have received by just reading some of the postings. I have so many questions I want to ask but not sure where to begin. Have some thinking to do on that subject. Again Thanks

Mama June

Welcome mama june! We're so glad that you've joined us and as the others have said, ask away...I'm sure it will be a mutual thing...we'll ask you stuff, you'll ask us stuff and in the meantime, we all get to know each other better...

Any questions you may have about navigating this message board, please feel free to ask. As with all new things, sometimes they can be a little intimidating, but this board is not too difficult once you get the hang of it.

We're here if you need anything...