MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Mucky Monday

Rain is predicted today and the wind sounds terrible outside!

Good mornin'! Snowmom,where are you? Did you party too hard on Saturday? You didn't post yesterday. *pout*

I couldn't get everything done yesterday that I planned. I wasn't surprised. Oh well. We'll see what today brings.

I have an appointment this morning then I hope to pick up the key to the new rental house. If I can't meet them today, that'll be okay too. It's not like I don't have plenty to do!

We had a beautiful day here and it didn't rain for a change. It was cold this morning but by this afternoon we had windows open (probably 50ish). We have the goofiest old building that once it starts to warm up it gets too warm. I have been seeing a couple of deer right across from the building a lot. Tonight as I left work they were right above the parking lot looking at me. I have Friday off this week so one down and three to go!

Hooray that you got the keys. That is an exciting part of moving. Sounds like you are getting everything spruced up.

I love easy paced days but don't have too many of them anymore.

Jan