MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm waiting for the UPS guy. My bottles are supposed to be here today, but I haven't yet gotten UPS at this house, so Im not sure if I'm at the beginning or the end of the route, and it's drizzling outside so I don't want the box to get wet LOL.

The body scrubs are finally made, the bath salts are curing, and the oils will wait until the UPS guy gets here, then I have to get them labeled and repacked to ship out tomorrow.

Oh, I also have to do the labels LOL.

Dinner tonight is tuna casserole. Blech LOL.

Mommy of 5

I'm lagging behind late again. It's my lunch time. I'm busy today catching up on lots of things because I'm taking tomorrow off . But I do like to have time with Mom (who is 92). We only had 14 students arrive yesterday - which is a much more managable size group. Then after that was all done we had a staff meeting and we decided to fire my student who wasn't following instructions. So I got to do that today - not a fun thing. Normally I should just have to call the person who assigns them but that lady is out sick. I finally found out who to report that to. Then the kid called me and was saying "Well, I went to the Review Board (for his misconduct) and .... blah, blah, blah" - just like it was no big thing and get on with it. That kid needs to learn consequences. So now I'm really going to be glad for that 3 day weekend!

Time for me to head back. It's fun reading what everyone is up to.

Jan