MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

april fool's day

Good morning. Every morning first thing (at work) I make an appointment schedule for the next day that I send to every department so they know what to expect (I am secretary in the clinic and the schedule goes to places like the classrooms). I thought about sending a phoney one yesterday with really goofy names of fictitious students - but I resisted the urge. Too busy and it might not be appreciated.

DH told me this morning it was cold and snowing in the mountain range. I said I knew it was cold because of frost on the roofs and then he said April Fools.

Got some things straightened out yesterday in a meeting about how we'll distribute the work load from the woman who was let go (she was a casual employee at 12 hours a week). It's a relief but still not a pretty picture.

We are supposed to have good weather for the weekend and I'm really looking forward to it.

Guest Guest

Good morning everyone. I'm a little late this morning. DH's first day of retirement and we slept in.....ahh, I could get used to this!

Have a good one!

My sister brought her son home, she and 2 others went and got him yesterday. Now she can relax.....til he heals.

We are expecting a high of 50 degrees today....

Got my grocery shopping done yesterday. I need a new can opener but can't find the Hamilton Beach smooth side opener like I had, so will have to shop online for it.

Have a great day!

uugghh! I think my computer is playing an April Fool's Joke on me! I can only reach some websites, and most of them say they are unavailable! And I can't get into my msn mailbox today! How am I supposed to answer any questions people have about my ebay stuff? That's the mailbox it goes to. What a pain in my butt! Can't wait until my neighbor finishes building my NEW computer! I think this one is jealous that's it's being replaced. Hope tomorrow is better. Hope you all have a better day than me!