MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Miles for July 14 - 20th

Ok, just how well did we all do?

I know I sure didn't get many in, it has been so hot and the humidity has been up there too. I just don't get much done on those days.

Therefore, I only have 6 miles in for last week.

Next???

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Guest Guest

I'd say I got in a good 20 miles this week. Even with the heat and humidity I've been walking daily but I've been leaving the house about 5:30 or 6:00 a.m. each morning. shocked.gif

------------------

dee.jpg

Wow, you two are doing just great. smile.gif

Goosie, we have no garden. frown.gif But just wait until next week, I spent yesterday outside. smile.gif

Dee, I get up early, but with the humidity the way it has been, I haven't been able to go out, even that early. I know, I have my treadmill, just haven't been using it much lately. frown.gif Have to get busy again.

Anyway, you two are doing soooo good. smile.gif

Anyone else waking???? Come on Fran, I know you did a lot last week. She was gone and did some walking with her DD and DSIL.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Guest Guest

Don't know that I can count MILES yet....but I'm Walking around a couple of blocks each night now....which is a heap better than ever before!

I'll have to figure out how far makes a mile for me and aim for that!! Keep up the good work ladies!

I have stairs, so maybe I'll start working on that "12 times on the stairs=1 mile" We'll see!

------------------

deeknight.jpg

Guest Guest

Well I was in Vegas for the weekend I feel like I walked 100 miles. But you can put me down for 20. I did mow the lawn before I left. And DH wouldn't let me take a nap while we were in Vegas. GGGGGGGAAAAAAADDDDDDDSSSSSSS I'm tired. di

------------------

diinmi.jpg