MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Lo-Carbing 8-3-02

ozzzyyy

I had a ham and cheese omelet for breakfast. A large beef patty with a lettuce and tomato salad for lunch. For my mid-afternoon snack a small handful of mixed nuts. (About 10 nuts). Dinner will be grilled pork chops and asparagus.

For lunch I had roast beef slices rolled up with colby cheese and a dab of miracle whip.

Also some BBQ pork rinds...I still can't get over how guilty I feel about eating them??

For dinner I had a small antipasta salad with

italian dressing.

For a snack tonight, I am having sugar free jello with a dab of cool whip.

And of course lots and lots of water smile.gif

All and all, another very good day!!

------------------

eaglew.jpg

Guest Guest

bologna/cheese/bologna/cheese/bologna STACKED! (Put inside lettuce leaves)

small amount of ground hamburger with minced onions and melted cheese....

Nuked Cheese!!! What's that? Well, you put a slice or two of cheese on a plate and you cook it in the microwave for about 2 minutes, or until it is BROWN....let it cool,loosen from the plate.... and you have a great 100% cheese crunchy snack! Be sure and let it get browned so it will be crunchy and not just mushy! TRY IT, YOU'LL LIKE IT!

I'll try and eat more reasonably tomorrow! '

Back to eggs, turkey and hamburger I guess! I won't lose another 100 eating a lot of cheese and bologna, that's for sure! I guess I just needed some "comfort" food! I'll pay for it tonight, when my legs are "crawlin'" when I'm trying to get to sleep!!! I better go drink some more water, and take a water pill too, probably, or I'll be hurting all night......I know better....but it was just one of those days!!!! Luv...

------------------

deeknight.jpg

For those of us on the Lo-carb lifestyle, I thought we could share and compare menu choices and inspire one another to stay on track. smile.gif

Today I had a 3 egg omelete with colby cheese, sauted mushrooms and broccoli. Drank 2 bottles of water, not with the meal of course. smile.gif

Not really sure what I'll have for lunch and dinner, I don't believe I'll be hungry for quite some time smile.gif

What have you all been eating?

------------------

eaglew.jpg