MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Plain ol' Thursday

Guest Guest

Good Morning all, just a quickie before work.

In my quest to get back inshape, I refuse to diet.

I better hit the shower and get to work, just wanted to say hi to everyone.

rain here today ... yesterday was hot and wet. .. to much so. LIke you Snowmom.. was at the lab having test ran for hubby, the doctors was first, and then drug store and you are right it was nap time; for us too.

this morning about eight DH doctor called and said he want hubby admitted in the hospital .. so did so and just getting home not to long ago. He is in neeed of some blood. We don't know the reason his blood is so low... have to wait for testing and results. So i am home for now trying to fine some one to put brakes on our auto. they are bad, but still drivable.

It is amazing just how tried out one can get when there's a hospital involed.

Mommafitz if truth be known... i don't think there is anyone who can do all of it .. and keep it sane. We just have to keep foucus on what is important and let the rest fall by the wayside. And not worry about it. or beat yourself up either

Today is another sunny day. Yesterday there was no business, except for the people visiting for tent city, I got many thanks for putting out the water for the dogs. Today Allen, one of the tent city guys, brought in dog treats for me to give out. He said that if I put out another bowl for food, he'd keep it filled, he goes to Monroe and "waves a sign" to get money and dog food.

I sat outside most of the day yesterday, and my arms are burnt, though they don't hurt, and my ankles are burnt. I was wearing capris and I have a red patch on each leg about 6" high and 3" wide, weird looking, I guess I should turn my ankles today? lol

Hope everyone is doing good and is able to slow down a bit, sounds like a lot of busy bees around here lately.

Brightest blessings all!